Using the simple guide below, we will show you how to estimate the costs involved in using FedEx to arrange the final delivery of your shipment to an Amazon FBA hub or warehouse.
- First you need to create a shipment plan in your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Next, click through to the “prepare shipment” page.
- Using the available options in section two (shipping service), choose “SPD” (small parcel delivery) for your shipping method, and FedEx as your shipping courier.
- Fill in the “shipment packing” details in section three, making sure to enter the box weight, and click “confirm.”
- Your estimated shipping costs will be shown in section four: shipping charges. However, if you just want to get an estimate, do not click to accept the charges.
Remember that when you use an Amazon-partnered shipping service like FedEx, it is Amazon that will bill you for the service rather than Unicargo.
If you need any help with calculating shipping charges, let us know and we’ll be happy to advise.